Solar Water Heating Systems
Save on your electricity bill
High efficiency evacuated tube technology
SABS approved & freeze resistant
Interested in a Solar Geyser for your home?
The system absorbs the energy from the sun through a modular evacuated tube collector and transfers the heat to water in a storage tank/geyser. The solar water heater come in a premuim and Econo range. Storage tank sizes also available.
Evacuated Tube (swh)
The system absorbs the energy from the sun through a flat plate collector and transfers the heat to water in a storage tank/geyser. The solar water heater come in a premuim and Econo range. Storage tank sizes also available.
Tasol Storage Tanks
Storage tanks available in various sizes , Used with EVT & flat plate systems.
The PVTherm unit interfaces photovoltaic panels to a standard geyser with AC elements of 2-3 kW.This will allow the water in the geyser to be efficiently heated with solar panels.
The PV Therm unit is mounted close to the existing DB board in the house, and power is fed from the solar panels to the unit. This DC power is converted to AC and applied to the existing geyser wiring. No modifications are necessary to the geyser circuit and the existing thermostat will still determine the maximum water temperature.
- No plumbing work (or plumber) required.
- No scaling up of pipes in bad water areas.
- Cannot freeze – no indirect systems required inland.
- No heat losses if panels are far from geyser.
- No moving parts like pumps in split pumped systems.
- Longer life expectancy
- No boiling in summer – thermostat controlled.
- No roof strengthening required.
- Standard geyser element ensures easy replacement.
- Very economical – especially compared to indirect systems.
- No maintenance required.
- No reverse siphoning possible at night.