WHO ARE WE?
Tasol Solar is a renewable energies company established in 2003. It is the sole distributor of the TASOL brand of technologies in South Africa. In 2008 the company signed a memorandum of understanding with the Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan University where a solar energy test center was put up.
Since 2012 the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) of South Africa is also a partner in the business and has played a key role in developing the company even further in the South African renewable energy market.
The company has extensive experience as a project developer for energy efficiency and demand side management (DSM) programs, product supply, logistics, infrastructure development, contractor development, research and development in the renewable energy space, implementation and project management of large and small scale Solar PV and energy efficiency projects on a national basis.
TASOL offers turnkey solutions to clients. Design, supply, financing, installation reporting and monitoring are all part of the project specific services that we offer. Striving to be a leading player in the renewable energy sector, TASOL’s aim is to deliver electrical savings and the reductions of green-house gas emissions through a holistic and sustainable approach, to boost the green economy of South Africa and to contribute to skills development and job creation, whilst being at the forefront of the latest technologies.
Projects and tenders awarded
Solar water heating
- Fort Hare University, commercial water heating system.
- Eskom Victoria Lake Inn, commercial heat pump water heating system.
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, low pressure solar water heating project.
- Ekurhuleni Municipality, low pressure solar water heating project.
- Tswane Municipality, Garanguwa low pressure solar water heating project.
- Central Development Projects, High pressure solar water heating systems for all new sites.
- Raubex Housing, high pressure solar water heating systems for new sites.
- Cosmo City, low pressure solar water heating systems.
- Valumax Housing, High pressure solar water heating systems for new sites.
- BMW Alberante, Solar PV Grid-tie Rooftop system installed.
- FNB Data Centre, Solar PV Grid-tie Rooftop system installed.
- Magaliesburg Schools, Solar PV Grid-tie Rooftop system installed.
- RTC Johannesburg, Solar PV Grid-tie Rooftop system installed.
- Netcare Hospitals, Solar PV Rooftop and back-up systems roll-out.
- Parkhurst Residential and Business owners association, preferred supplier for becoming grid-neutral.
Thinking of joining the TASOL Franchise?
If you are interested in becoming a TASOL franchisee click here